6.01.2007

Sightings!

Now that I've had a bit of time to stroll around the town (or, more so my neighborhood), I've had three pretty good celebrity sightings this week. First off was Will Arnett (of Arrested Development) in the Aspirin aisle of Rite Aid. Later on in the afternoon, I spotted Ron Livingston (Jack Berger of Sex and the City!!!) crossing Bleecker on Christopher. He happens to be in a play right up the street, so that one wasn't much of a shocker. But the biggest celeb sighting I've had in a while had to have been Heidi Klum, her mom, AND all three of her kids dining al fresco at Malatesta--the restaurant that's a stone's throw away from our place. If I were the papparazzi, I'd have a total money shot--especially because the kids were so visible. Hmm, maybe I should call Us Weekly?

No comments: