8.20.2007

Back from the Beach!



Please excuse my lack of blogging as of late--for the past week, I've been in total vacay mode. We had a great time at the OBX with the Flynns, who once again rented the ultimate beach house in Corolla. I say ultimate because this place has everything you could ever want to ulitize on a vacay: A pool, a hot tub, a hammock, multiple decks, Adirondack chairs, flat-screen TVs, comfy couches, and of course, excellent company! After a couple days of scrambling to meet a few deadlines, I let myself completely relax and enjoy this sacred time away from it all. Mark and I got in some great bike rides, runs, and an open-water swim that left me a little sea sick, but nothing that a long snooze in the sand couldn't cure!

Now, it's back to reality for at least a couple of days before I head out to Cali to visit Lonnie in San Fran and Sissy in Lemoore.

Check out the slideshow to see all of my pics!

1 comment:

Erin said...

not quite sure if I appreciate the sneak attack bathing suit pictures (hehe)...I'm happy you finally made it back to the beach this year, it (and of course all of us) missed you the last few years! See you soon up in Happy Valley! p.s. sorry about the beach ball again :(