8.28.2007

Update from Lemoore

The twins' birthday party was a hit, with the babies playing like big girls out on the little playset in the back yard. When it came time to sing Happy Birthday, they were perfect angels in their chairs and dug into their mini cakes just like pros. They each ended up with chocolate beards (in fact, chocolate was EVERYWHERE) and you could tell they had a great time! And yes, pictures are coming. Promise!

It's nice and quiet here in Cali, so I'm managing to get some work done, squeezing in some relaxation, two movies (SuperBad and Nanny Diaries) and doing a lot of playing! I'll be here until Friday until I take off for the next leg of my journey....Australia!

That's right, I'll be flying out to Brisbane on Friday to cover a movie set on the Gold Coast. I still can't believe that I'm getting such an awesome opportunity to go down under--even if it is just for a few days!

Will check in with pics soon.

No comments: