8.03.2007

Yum, dessert!

Last night, Nandita and I made a little stop at Max Brenner's (AKA George Glass because of last year's unfortunate glass-in-salad incident). We intended to go to Chickalicious for their supposedly scrumptious desserts, but due to a broken AC, they shuttered the doors. Conveniently, there's an East Village MB location not too far away. So we grabbed a spot outside and enjoyed the late-night summertime breeze while munching on Banana Split Waffles. Neither of us wanted anything too chocolately, so the waffles-- complete with bananas, strawberries, blueberries, vanilla ice cream, and a little hot fudge--totally hit the spot. Afterwards, though, I my stomach started growling on the walk home, so I popped into the pizza shop on our corner and satiated my hunger with a slice of mozzarella and spinach. (Yes, I am a piggie. But let the record show I did run 5 miles earlier in the evening!)

No comments: