8.07.2007

Spaaaaaaah Day

Leezie and I had a much-anticipated spa/gym day on Sunday afternoon. It was just one of those relaxing, perfect afternoons that you wish never to end. First, we partook in a 1.5 hour "theraupeutic" yoga class, which is safe for moms-to-be. The instructor was very attentive to Leezie, even wrapping her up in a special cocoon of 7 (yep, 7!) blankets for the relaxation part. Afterwards, Leezie had a pedicure appointment in the spa, courtesy of Karl (a Christmas prezzie, I think). While she got her tootsies done, I ran and lifted, then changed into my bikini for a little sun deck action. Leezie later joined me, and we had the most lovely time. The sun was setting, the breeze was gentle, and it was as though we were on the deck of a huge yacht sailing the hudson. An ideal way to end the weekend.

No comments: