9.12.2007

Martha 'n me

Tune in! Keren and I will be part of the Martha Stewart Show's studio audience this morning! K, who works for Ms. MS herself, scored us some seats for the taping--and she anticipates that we'll be visible on camera! Eeks! We're told to "dress to impress"--and I hope I can possibly look perfect enough for Maaartha! (I fear her tsk-tsking my outfit choice or my non-manicured nails if she happens to set her steely gaze on me...).

No celeb guests (I was hoping for Jennifer Garner...), but the lineup seems interesting none the less. But I'll admit that I'm more into hearing from the animal expert than about the "sitting pretty" figures! Here's the scoop:

Are you looking for a new way to display your photographs? Collage artist Claudine Hellmuth shows you one when she makes her playful “sitting pretty” figures. Next, Martha is in the kitchen to make one of her favorite summer desserts using plums -- it's a recipe your whole family will love. And, animal expert Mark Morrone returns to the show with his menagerie, and he’s giving Martha an update on the recent break in at his store.

Oh yeah, the show is on LIVE TODAY in the DC area at 10:00 a.m. on WJLA (Channel 27 or 7), and on tape delay in NYC at 1:00 p.m. on NBC (Channel 4).





No comments: