9.18.2007

Sleeper's Awake



I promise I'll write about more than just Sam one of these days, but right now, he certainly seems to be occupying most of my thoughts! I visited Leezie this afternoon, where I was treated to a bit of an awake Sam! I pulled out the video camera and filmed away, catching big moments like a sneeze, a yawn, hiccups, and lots of looking around! Here's just a little glimpse--we were trying to figure out who he looks like, but now it's still just a big ol' mystery!

You may notice that Sam's sporting a onesie straight out of Lemoore's Naval Air Station! This, we believe, was courtesy of his first cousin once removed, Sissy, who gave it to Sam's second cousin, Philip III, who eventually grew out of it. Then Sam's other first cousin once removed (by marriage), Aleta, passed it on to him. Got that? (And please, correct me if I'm wrong, I had to look at some geneology chart to figure that out!)

Well, no matter who it came from, one thing's for sure, he's definitely the only baby in New York City to rock anything from Lemoore!

4 comments:

jhg said...

so sweet!!!

cristinaanderik said...

That is so funny! I was actually going to send him one, but then after you told me ALeta sent some clothes, I was wondering if that little onesie was in there! yEA, SHOUT OUT to Leeee-moore! That baby is so cute! cant wait to see more pics!

Laurel said...

so cute! i think he might look like leezie, but with speed's mouth. he's soooo cute and little. can't wait to go see him again.

swaaleta said...

LOVE HIM!!! He is so precious! Makes me want to snuggle my babies NOW! Only they don't sweetly coo any more! It was replaced by other demanding commands if I am too slow! Ha-Ha!