9.20.2007

Sightings

Amidst all of the Sam excitement, I haven't really mentioned some of the good celeb sightings I've had lately...today alone, I saw Tony Bennett (and his much younger wife) leaving a building in midtown. Tony was wearing what I guess were his "workout" (or maybe just his every day) clothes, a Cuban shirt and track pants. He looked good and totally unassuming--I kind of wanted to say I loved seeing him on the Emmy's, but us New Yorkers always pretend not to notice celebs, anyway...even when it is Tony Bennett!

A few minutes later, I spotted my favorite ER doc/NERD, Anthony Edwards, on Madison Avenue when I went to meet Mark for lunch. Again, another unassuming guy--no glasses, entourage, bags, nothing. He even gave me a smile! Sweet!

Then last week, as I was crossing over Hudson on Christopher, I saw Life on the D-List (and Real World) alum, Trash-elle, hailing a cab (remember her?). She actually looked pretty, although I have to question the chartreuse cami/red bra/red shoes combo she was sporting...

And this is kind of borrowing from Bec (although I did see the back of her head!): Natalie Portman walking down 12th Street with her British beau.

No comments: