3.12.2008

Baby News and a new Blog!

Amidst my diatribe about the state of the world today, I realized I neglected to report some very HAPPY news. We found out on Friday that baby Flynn (Fineaus Flannery Flynn AKA Finn Flan Flynn or just F as we've been joking around with these days) is no longer an IT. HE in fact is a BOY! We are so excited!

Anyway, some people have asked about my bump, so to keep you posted, I thought I'd add yet another blog to the mix. Introducing Here Comes Our Baby. I've been keeping this up for a few weeks and was at first hesitant to share any pictures of my stomach with the rest of the world. But now that we're almost to the half-way point, I figured what they hay. So check it out, but be warned: My paleness may blind you!

Oh, and now that we know it's a boy, we're even more focused on names. Aleta had a great suggestion in asking all you out there for your ideas. So, post 'em here or on the other blog. I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2 comments:

jhg said...

Wah,
I had no idea that baby was on the way!! CONGRATULATIONS to you and Mark....and the whole fam! What an exciting surprise to read the blog and new blog! Love it! and the bump! Feel well!

jeanie said...

Sarah-I love the new blog! Could you do an old lady a favor and help me get the link on my blog list? I am hopeless.

Re: Baby Name----How about Mark Joseph Flynn, Jr.? I love the name and the guy!