3.17.2008

Snaps from Sheryl!

Karl and I had a great time at the Sheryl Crow show last night! Even though we drove a total of six hours for a two-hour event, it was well worth it. We got to see a beautiful new restuarant, saw some of Baltimore's wealthiest spend lots of money, and rocked out to Sheryl, who sang about 9 songs. My faves were "Strong Enough," "All I Wanna Do," and "The First Cut is the Deepest." She played a few other oldies and some off her new album, Detours. We hung out with the IronGirl crew and nibbled on some yummy tapas before heading back up the turnpike for the long drive back to 'Boken. But like I said, worth every second! Thanks to Karl for scoring the tix--and inviting me along!

Here are two shots of us at the show, plus some of Sheryl below. We weren't too close, but had a great lofted view on the second floor of the restaurant. She's awesome.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: