3.26.2008

Back

After a redeye flight from Vegas last night, I'm back on the east coast, a bit wearied but otherwise still rested from my great trip to CA! Jetlag got the best of me yesterday and I floated through the afternoon on a hazy cloud; but a lovely lunch and afternoon walk around the West Vill with my mom and Sam helped me perk up before the Urban Run. It was so nice to see them and hold Sam, who has gotten even bigger--and cuter! After a yummy Indian meal with Mark (who'd so dearly left me a beautiful arrangement of tulips to greet me upon my return), I managed to cull enough energy to stay up superlate--still on pacifc time, I guess--and finally finished up a whopper of a story that had alluded me for about a week.

Today, I'm hitting up a New Balance event at Tavern on The Green and then hitting the office (Chelsea Piers, Mojo, what have you) to continue the catch up game. Hopefully, I'll have time to post the many pics I took in CA.

No comments: