9.20.2008

Chop chop


Today, Mark treated me to some much-needed pampering. While he initially offered up some spa treatments, I opted instead for a hair cut, as it had been way too long since I had done anything with my mane. And things were getting a bit messy (and painful) between Eamon spitting up in it and grabbing it when I hold him! So, after about seven inches fell to the floor, I have a new 'do.

I tried to channel Lonnie's new adorable asymetrical bob, but kept it a bit longer so I could still pull it back when running and working out. I didn't quite get that result, but I'm happy. We'll see how it looks when it's curly, as now it's poker straight thanks to an overeager stylist wielding an extra-hot flatiron!

When I got home, Eamon gave me some skeptical looks, but finally offered a coo of approval before falling fast asleep in Mark's arms...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laurel said...

looks great! very gwyneth!

Maren said...

Super cute 'do!!

swaaleta said...

You went out and got your new "Mom" haircut... It seems like a rite of passage new mom,new do! I donated my 1st to Locks of Love~ My friend Lucy went from middle of back to middle ear!Yours looks very chic!Your always so put together!