9.04.2008

TV debut

In late July, I did a TV spot for a company that filters out "evergreen" (that is, timeless and non-regional) news stories around the country. I was approached after writing a piece on eco-friendly fitness and, despite my lack of TV gigs, they asked me to be a talking head for the segment. I recruited Keren to help out and in a couple of hours over at Bec's place, we got it done.

After viewing it, it's safe to say that need some media training to make me sound more authoritative--and some frizz-ease to tame that flyaway hair! But for my first real TV gig, it's not too bad, right? Especially at 9-months pregnant! (Notice that they only shot me from chest-up for that very reason). Keren is a natural on-camera and looks wonderful as an "Green" athlete!

It's set to air in various channels this month, but you can watch the piece now here: http://www.newspronet.com/products/feeds/Heads%20Up/0808/15359-Go%20Green%20Go%20Fit.wmv

2 comments:

BecW said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BecW said...

Funny! Love the cameo of my kitchen sink!!