6.04.2008

Rainy Day

Finding it hard to get motivation today. I think it's the weather. Gloomy and wet. Ugh. Yesterday--a lovely summery day--I spent indoors at the Starbucks around the corner working on a story about STDs (for teen girls). It was well worth it because the story turned out decent, but I would have loved to be outside! At least I did get a chance to enjoy the sunset along the West Side Highway for the Urban Run. Did 30 minutes last night, and am a bit sore today as a result. I felt fine during the run, but afterwards my body was responding like I'd just completed a half-marathon. Just don't think this belly's made for running anymore....

Spending the day with Sam, so hopefully the skies will clear and we can take at least one of our many walks!

1 comment:

jeanie said...

We miss you and Mark. We had such fun when you were here. We will be going to MD on 6/25 until October. So we should have more opportunities to see you guys and your little one.