6.12.2008

Tech-challenged

You know how they say things happen in three's? Well, currently, I'm battling a busted iPod (non-working menu button), cell phone (zero battery, even after charging), and laptop (sticky mouse). As most of us are, I am completely dependent on these three items, and as a result of them malfunctioning, I feel like my life is in disarray. Sad, but true. So today, after I finish up some columns and before I head over to Sam-mind, I am going to have to make stops at the oh-so-fun Sprint and Apple stores to try to salvage at least two of my broke-down gadgets. I haven't had luck at either place in the past, so I'm not too too hopeful, but maybe they'll have sympathy on the large pregnant lady walking around in the heat! (Though it's not even that hot today, so that probably won't work, either).

After all of that, Mark and I are heading down the road for a weekend in VA/MD. M's joining his friends for a guys' golf weekend somewhere on VA's eastern shore, while I'll be hanging with the 'rents and whomever else is around for Father's Day weekend. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Mike said...

FYI...the golf weekend was a blast! Mark played well, especially when he discovered the joy that is his hybrid (or it could be that he realized his driver is senior flex). Looking forward to seeing you guys this coming weekend...