7.10.2008

I'm getting a good feel for what my life will be like in oh, a month or so. This week, with Speed working upstate in the shop for his upcoming show, I've been putting in full days with Sam. It's been great--I get there around 9:30 and spend some time with Leezie as she gets ready for work, feed Sam breakfast, and then get him started on his routine. 90% of the time this entails playing, getting dressed, taking a walk, taking a nap, eating lunch, playing, taking another walk, nap #2, and more playing. It's like clockwork! I've even been able to schedule some phone interviews during his set naptimes, which have worked out well, considering he snoozes for a good two hours on most days. Now, I just need to get that whole avoiding-blogging/facebook/people.com/CBB-while-I-should-be-writing thing down. Then, I'd be set (and meet all of my deadlines, too!).

Speaking of which, I better get to a column...

No comments: