7.16.2008

The weekend ahead is quite a big one all around. There's Andres & Kasia's wedding in DC, followed by a baby party thrown in our honor at the farm. Then there's the NYC Triathlon on Sunday, headlined by none other than the Wassner twins, AKA Karl and Bec. It's times like this when I wish I could clone myself and be at two places at once: While I'm very, very excited about the wedding and the party, I'd give anything to be on the sidelines of the tri (actually, I'd give anything to be in the mix racing, but that's kind of a non-issue this year!). I just have to hope that my cheers on Sunday morning can be heard all the way from Thurmont to the Hudson River! And not to discount Keren--who'll be making her Olympic Distance debut at the race--John, and anyone else I know who's racing; I'll be cheering for you all, too!

No comments: