7.10.2008

Wedding attire



In anticipation of A&K's wedding next week, I've been in search of a dress and comfy shoes--a major challenge considering my current, um, hugeness. While Leezie did offer up many cute maternity dresses, most of them are a bit too snug (like I said, I'm huge!). And the cotton frocks I've been sporting all summer all of a sudden so tired. So yesterday, I set out with Sam in search of a little something, and wound up with an easy, breezy maxi dress. It's nothing too fancy, but fits well (surprise, surprise) and will do the trick. One stop later, I found a pair of soft-soled sandals with a tiny wedge heel on major sale (shown here in pink, I got 'em in gold). Hooray! A big to-do crossed off my list--now I'm ready to party! :-)

1 comment:

swaaleta said...

You always look so put together and beautiful in everything you wear. I am only hoping to make it thru the day without any kids "smearing" me with some sort of food!!! My shirts seem to end up with snacks of somesort~ bread snacks and my favorite~ the "jellied" friut snacks that stick like glue.We can't wait to see everyone!!!