7.25.2008

Tune In!

The Aflac IronGirl Lake Las Vegas race will be televised tomorrow, Saturday, July 26, at 2:30 p.m. EST on NBC. Karl, who made her pro debut there, may be singled out as not only one of the elite competitors but as the first cancer survivor to ever become a professional triathlete! Even if she's not featured, it still should be an uplifting show in the same vein as the Hawaii Ironman broadcasts that always make me boo-hoo no matter what. Tune in (or set those DVRs!)

Here's a sneak peak of the broadcast. Inspired yet?

3 comments:

Maren said...

Yep, I'm inspired! Can't wait to watch.

Anonymous said...

Actually, after my race in April when the temp was 90 degrees, I have to say that the running-in-desert shots aren't very appealing.

Good luck to your sister!

swaaleta said...

I can barely keep up with Ella and Philip...ha-ha-ha!