7.08.2008

Some light reading...

I realize I've been remiss in posting some of my stories lately...and I know so many of you are just dying without my oh-so-helpful tips! Anyway, here are some of the latest. Also, I am one of these days going to get around to scanning in the story on the Speedo LZR Racer suit that's running in this month's MetroSports magazine. It's the first of (hopefully) many Wassner collaborations...Karl took some awesome pics, and I wrote the text!

Diet-friendly summer drinks to keep that bikini body

How far would you go to get your pre-baby body back?

Banishing varicose veins for sexy legs

Natural remedies for summer injuries and ailments

Spice up your health with turmeric

Summer safety: Fireworks and BBQ and water, oh my!

The scoop on frozen desserts

No comments: