10.29.2007

Celebrating Two Years of Bliss!


October 29--Hands down, the best day of the year. Above Christmas, my birthday, and even Thanksgiving. This is the day that Mark and I were married on a brilliantly sunny afternoon at Mount Saint Mary's, in front of all of our favorite people. It was truly the most amazing day of my life, and, now two years later, I am still pinching myself as a reminder that it really happened. I couldn't have dreamed up a better husband than Mark, or a better life than what the two of us have built together. And it makes me even happier to know that our adventure is only beginning...next chapter: Hoboken!

3 comments:

wmhs1997 said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
That was such a fun and beautiful day/wedding! You looked gorgeous...Hope you all have a great day!

cristinaanderik said...

Oh no! I did it again! Its cause I keep signing in the gmail account to see who has written! WHich by the way, Sharon K is coming WITH a guest! I will have to forward you that email! So, again, it was SIssy, not kathleen, who posted that last comment! SORRY!

jeanie said...

Hope you had a great anniversary. Can't believe it has been 2 years-may you have many more!

Love, Jeanie