10.30.2007

Odd Blog

One of my odd jobs has now manifested itself in the blogosphere. Starting this week, I am now the proprietor of the adidas Urban Run blog, which will highlight some of the stuff I'm putting together for adidas, plus other newsy bits about the running world that only true track geeks will be interested in (I believe I'll have a small audience among those who read this blog alone!).

Feel free to check it out--I'll probably be updating it more than I blog on this page, just because it's actually part of my (many) jobs.

BTW, I am thinking about writing about a girl taking on a bunch of odd jobs (fiction, of course...that would make it much more interesting!). And sometimes, a great story starts with an even greater title. So, if any of you out there has an idea for a book title (something along the lines of Odd Job Girl, but edgier), throw 'em my way!

1 comment:

jeanie said...

Sarah and Mark-Please don't forget your passports!

Just being a mom.

Jeanie