2.14.2008


Last night, I kicked off my birthday celebrations with good friends (and sisters!) at Jane, an adorable restaurant on Houston (near Soho). Keren made the recommendation, as she knows the general manager, but then the poor thing was too sick to even make it to the get together! But we took advantage of her suggestion anyway and enjoyed Jane's yummy food. I had the cookies and milk--an amazing combo of homemade chocolate chip cookies and a glass of cold milk with a scoop of vanilla gelato plopped in it (making for a milkshake effect). There were three HUGE cookies, so I saved one for Mark who was stuck up in Stamford until 9:00 yet again. He made it in just in time to pick Rachel and I up and drive us back to 'Boken. Poor guy, he's been reduced to chaffeur status! (Just kidding!). Anyway, minus Keren and Mark, it was still a great time and just a fun excuse to get together with my nearest and dearest (in NYC, at least).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: