2.11.2008

Throw Down!

I almost forgot to mention that I did take a break from the Grammy action to check out Bec's BIG debut on the Food Network! She was the guest judge in Bobby Flay's Throwdown, which aired tonight at 10 p.m. (I bet it'll air again, I'll dig around for listings). They had some great shots of her on the treadmill, in her cycling gear, and of course at the judge's table. She was super-professional and looked really cute; maybe if the triathlon thing falls through, she can have a career in TV? Just kidding!

(On a sidenote, for those of you who may get a chance to watch it again, you can see yours truly for about a second in the background during they part where they announce the winners. I'm the one holding up the eventual victors' hands).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next airing is Feb 19th at 9pm!

List of all airings:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_bt/episode/0,2857,FOOD_26696_55331,00.html

Nice Blog!