2.18.2008

New Gig

Recently, I was brought on as the health and wellness columnist for sheknows.com, a website/portal for women offering details on everything from dating to celebrity dish. I'll be contributing 30(!) columns a month on anything I want to write about that falls under the health/fitness/wellness umbrella, which is pretty cool. Their still working on redesigning the site, so I'm not quite sure how my stories will be featured, but in the meantime, you can find the ones that've been posted via the links below. And if you have any ideas for me, please pass them along! I have to come up with something new every day, so I need any help I can get!

Alternative healing with the Meridian Flexibility technique

Five steps to curb crankiness at work

Clothing to keep you warm while exercising outdoors

Healthy -- last minute -- ways to spend your Valentine's Day

Get fit fast. Train like a triathlete!

Do You Really Need to Drink Your Vitamins?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi--I just joined a gym again after a long hiatus, so maybe you should write something about the post-menopausal struggle to get back to the gym groove...I know you've got a lot of things in front of you besides that, tho. I sent your "crankiness" article to Anna...love Bubba