5.11.2006

Magazines REALLY Make me Happy


Yesterday, I mentioned that I was hoping to return to magazines one day. That day turns out to be just around the corner--on May 31, to be exact. That's when I begin my new job at CosmoGIRL! magazine, where I'll be thrown into the world of beauty, fashion, boys, prom, and every other issue orbiting around the world of a 17-year-old. For someone who used to devour her YM and Teen magazines (and read her older sister's Seventeen waaaay before she was actually 17), this is probably the ideal place to work. And it's a MAGAZINE! I'm back, baby!

More on the job to come. Just wanted to start spreading the news...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sarah, i just wanted to tell you that cosmogirl is dana's favorite magazine. she is thrilled that you will be working for the magazine.

felice